AlexnMari Cloud respects your right to privacy. We asure you that all information submitted to us during the process of using our site will be kept strictly confidential and used solely by AlexnMari Cloud to improve the user experience. At AlexnMari Cloud we do not share, sell, rent, or distribute to any third party outside of AlexnMari Cloud with the exception to legal purposes, regulation, or governmental authority.
AlexnMari Cloud securely holds data about it's users in order to process orders and provide account logins so they can access their purchases. The following data may be stored for each registered user of our site:
- Your account email address.
- Your account password, stored using one-way hashing & encryption.
- Your title, firstname and lastname as supplied during the registration process.
- Your first, last and recent login IP addresses. Any data supplied by our payment gateways in order to process your order.
- These include address data, company name, your payment account email and your full name.
- Your browser user agent, referrering site and which pages you visited.
- You can receive a copy of this information by making a request via our contact form.
Cookies and Web Beacons
DoubleClick DART Cookie
Google's use of the DART cookie enables it to serve ads to our site's visitors based upon their visit to cloud.alexnmari.com and other sites on the Internet.
How to control cookies
Third Party Privacy Policies
If you wish to disable cookies, you may do so through your individual browser options. More detailed information about cookie management with specific web browsers can be found at the browsers' respective websites.
We believe it is important to provide added protection for children online. We encourage parents and guardians to spend time online with their children to observe, participate in and/or monitor and guide their online activity. cloud.alexnmari.com does not knowingly collect any personally identifiable information from children under the age of 13. If a parent or guardian believes that cloud.alexnmari.com has in its database the personally-identifiable information of a child under the age of 13, please contact us immediately (using the contact in the first paragraph) and we will use our best efforts to promptly remove such information from our records.